This is the latest ultimate guide for Samsung FRP Bypass, in this guide I have shown all the working process to unlock your Samsung phone, on this ultimate guide we have shown all the working FRP unlock process that is working on any Samsung Galaxy devices, I repeating again its works every time, in this process we are using all the latest Samsung FRP Tool and Samsung FRP Bypass apk.
Before you start to unlock your phone you need to know the exact Android OS version installed on your device, for example, if your device running on Android 5.1.1 then you need to follow the 5.1.1 FRP bypass method, every Android version have different bypassing process, Android 5.1.1 bypassing process will not work in Android 9.1 Pie version which comes with Samsung S10, S8, S9, Note 10, Note 9, A30, A40, A50, A60, A70 A80, and all latest Samsung devices.
So the secret of the FRP Bypassing process is finding the Android OS version of your Samsung device, to know the Android version of your device you need to put your device into the Samsung Recovery Mode method. check below we have a detailed guide for how you can put your device into the Recovery Mode.
How to Put Samsung Galaxy devices into Recovery Mode
There was a two-various step available for putting your Samsung device into the Recovery Menu. The first step works on all old Samsung Galaxy devices, which have a Home button in front of the device: in this process, I am using Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G955U) as you can see on the below image how you can put your Samsung latest Galaxy devices into recovery mode.
- Press and Hold Volume UP and Power key until you see the Recovery logo on your device.
- Then wait for a few secs it will redirect to the Recovery menu, Then check the below pic to know where you can see the Android version of your device.
As you can see in the above image, this phone running on Android 7.0 and the model number of the device is SM-G955U. when you know these two things its becomes very easy to Samsung FRP Bypass with Samsung FRP Bypass Apk and chances of getting success is 100%.
As you can see we have already started all the FRP bypassing processes and all the methods are specific for all Android versions.
What is Samsung Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
Google has introduced a new feature with the released of Android 5.0 (Lolipop), maybe you might hear about FRP (Factory Reset Protection) feature on Android. yes, this is the new feature for Android to protect your user data and protect the device from unauthorized access and uses, if anyone trying to Factory Reset your device without owner permission using the Samsung Recovery Mode (Power+Volume+Home for old Samsung or Power+Bixby button+Volume up for new Samsung) then the FRP lock will enable automatically and it will ask the user to put the pre-synced owner information. it is a very good security feature for all Android users to protect their personal data,
FRP lock is automatically enabled when you added a Gmail account on your device, whenever you need to wipe data or trying to factory reset then please do it from device settings -> general managment-> reset- reset all to prevent the FRP lock problems, Or if you try to hard reset the device using Samsung Recovery Mode then you are facing the FRP lock issue it will asked you to put the old Gmail account to continue with the device,
“This device was reset. To continue, sign in with the Google Account that was previously synced on the device. Enter your email”.
Now if you have forgotten the old google account id and password then you need to bypass the FRP lock from your Samsung devices, and I know this is the main reason you are here and reading this article,
Samsung FRP Bypass 2020
Still, we have some new latest Samsung FRP Bypass methods to bypass google account, and with this latest version of Samsung FRP bypass apk its a lot of easier just follow the below process to access the Google Chrome browser and download the FRP bypass apk to remove the old Gmail id and put the new id on your device.
In this Below process, we have covered all the possible ways to bypass google account lock on the following Android versions.
Latest Samsung FRP Bypass methods work in 2020
- Lollipop (5.0.1-5.1.1)
- Marshmallow (6.0-6.1.1)
- Nougat (7.0-7.1.2)
- Oreo (8.0-8.1)
- Pie (9.0-9.1) (Android latest version)
I have covered all the possible way to bypass FRP lock from all Samsung galaxy Models, Works on latest Samsung Galaxy M30s, M40s, M40, M20, M20s, M10, M10s, M10e, Note9, Note 10, S9, S10, S10Plus, Note 10 Plus, A50, A60, A70, A80, A90, M10, M20, M30, M40, M40s, M30s, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, Samsung S8, S7, S7 edge, Samsung J1, J2, J3, J4, J7, J5, J8, A1, A3, A5, Galaxy A7, along with all the Galaxy latest and old tablets and devices as well. also we have written some separate guides for Some of the latest and old Samsung galaxy devices as well. you can check out.
- Sidesync Method for Bypass FRP
- Flash via Odin tool method for Bypass FRP
- Combination Flash Method
- Quick shortcut maker apk method for Bypass FRP lock
- Samsung FRP Bypass Apk method for Bypass FRP lock
- Sim Pin lock method for Bypass FRP
- Through Realturm Serial/TCP Terminal method
- Format FRP code using the Flash tool
- Samsung FRP Tool method
Let’s start with Samsung FRP Bypass apk
This process will help to unlock google account lock from Samsung Android Nougat, Oreo, Pie Android os, follow this process very carefully. However, you need to follow all the below steps carefully to access your device google chrome browser then download the Samsung FRP Bypass apk on your device and bypass the FRP lock successfully from your device, well, this is the latest method for now to Samsung FRP bypass with the help of Samsung FRP bypass apk.
How to enable Pin lock on any Sim card
This guide will help you how to enable pin lock on any sim card, first of all, you need any other working Android or any device that you have, we cover this process because of bypass FRP lock from all the latest Android version like Nougat, Oreo, Pie and Samsung devices like Samsung Galaxy S8, Note 9, S10, S10Plus devices. once you enable the pin lock then you can follow the FRP bypass apk process to unlock FRP from your device easily.
- After that, insert the sim card on your other Android.
- Open the menu and then go to the settings application.
- -Now if you have an Android device then go to the lock and security feature. or if you have any keypad phone then just go to sim setting from there, or if you have ios device then go to sim settings from there.
- After that, tap on the enable pin lock option from there.
- Then type your password that you can remember easily because if you forget the pin code you will get the only 3time to enter the password if you type the wrong password more than 3times your sim card will be blocked.
- So follow these above steps very carefully.
- Once you enable the pin lock on your sim card, then follow the below process to Samsung FRP Bypass successfully.
- First of all, connect your device to a wifi network,
- Next, a setup wizard will open where you need to follow the basic instructions.
- Once the Google Account screen appears. Then you need to enter the google account login credentials.
- But because of the reason you lost the phone or don’t remember it, you need to follow the below steps.
- Now, you need to insert the pin enable sim card,
- How to enable Pin lock-in Sim card:
- insert the sim card in your any other device,
- Then go to sim settings,
- Now there you will get the option “enable Pin lock”.
- Then put the password there.
- Ok now remove the sim card,
- After that, insert the sim card in your FRP lock enable device.
- After that, Your device will ask you to put the sim pin lock,
- Now follow this instruction very carefully, otherwise, this method will not work.
- Ok now enter the pin code, then press the ok and power button same time.
- Now you will get a notification on your display.
- Then swipe the notification left to right and then you will get the bell icon.
- Tap on that, now you will get notification setting in the notification bar.
- Ok, tap on the notification settings.
- Then you will be redirected to the Notification settings page.
- There you see See All option, just tap on that,
- Now tap on the Most recent and select All option from there.
- Then go down and select the Youtube app from there.
- After that, go down and tap on the In-app Notifications settings.
- Then there go to About and then tap on the Youtube terms of service there.
- Congrats now you will access the chrome browser.
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk to FRP Bypass from your device.
- Search on the search bar- FRPBYPASSAPK.US/Downloads
- Or you can check below and then you will get the download link of FRP Bypass APK.
- Once downloaded then tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the downloads and then install the FRP Bypass apk on your device.
- Now you will get another popup, tap on the settings from there.
- Enable the Allow this source from there.
- Once done, then install the FRP Bypass apk from there.
- Once the installation is completed, then tap on the open button.
- Now install the Google account manager 6 from there.
- Once installation completed then tap on the Done button.
- Now tap on the frp bypass option and then tap on the Browser Sign-In.
- Once done, then tap on the 3dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap the browser sign-in option.
- Now login there with your Gmail ID.
- Then Restart your device.
- Once restart your device,
- Next, a setup wizard will open where you need to follow the basic instructions.
- Now you can access your device your home screen once again.
- Done, Now you have successfully did Samsung J5 FRP Bypass. Once restart you won’t face any FRP bypass issue anymore. Once restarting your device, you won’t face any FRP lock issue anymore.
As you can see all the steps, this process is a little bit complicated when you try to unlock FRP lock from your device first time, but if you follow all the above steps very carefully then we hope your device FRP lock is successfully removed.
Samsung FRP Tool FRP Bypass process
The best Samsung FRP tool for unlocking FRP from Samsung devices is FRP hijacker tool, it is one of the free best Samsung FRP Bypass tool working on almost every latest and old Samsung devices very easily. however, I tested this tool several times and every time I got positive results so that’s why i am sharing this tool with you.
Bypass google account verification from Samsung devices it’s not an easy task and not every free tool has the ability to bypass FRP lock from all Samsung devices, we have already tested various Android and Samsung FRP tool but none of them are working like this, so follow the below instructions to properly install and use this tool on your PC.
- First of all, download the Samsung FRP tool on your PC.
- After that, extract the FRP Hijacker tool.
- Now download the Samsung USB driver and install the USB driver and then restart your pc once.
- Then open the FRP hijacker tool extracted folder and then run the FRP hijacker tool setup from there.
- Well done, now install the FRP hijacker tool on your PC by clicking on the Next-> Next -> Agree -> finish.
- Then go back to your desktop screen and check there a new icon will be added.
- Just double click and run the Samsung FRP tool from there,
- Now you need to connect your device to pc.
- Then go back to the tool and choose your device model number from the dropdown device model menu.
- After that, click on the Download Mode to put your device into the download mode.
Make Sure: if your device not booted into the download mode automatically then you can put your device into the download mode manually. by the press and hold volume down + home + power key until you see the warning screen on your device, then click on the Volume up button to put your device successfully into the Download mode.
- Then simply click on the Scan button from the top right corner to choose your device to comport.
- After that, choose the “Remove FRP” option there
- Well, now click on the FRP Hijack.
- Now the tool will be working to unlock FRP from your device.
- it will take some time.
- Once finish simply restart your device.
- That’s it, this is the easy process to unlock FRP lock from your device by using the Samsung FRP Bypass Tool.
Samsung SideSync Bypass
SideSyne is the Samsung PC Suite tool, for all Samsung phones to manage Photos and media, to use this tool you need to install sidesyne both your phone and computer, its available on both pc and mobile similarly, to use this tool first of all download the tool on your pc, then you can download this tool on your Samsung devices using Samsung apps store.
Sidesync FRP tricks only work in old Samsung Android version devices like Android 5.0-5.1.1 devices, cause Samsung has fixed these tricks already on their new devices. to use these tricks you need follow the full steps from below.
In this case this method works on Samsung j1, J2, J4, J3, J5, J7, A1, A2, A3, A5, but this tricks wouldn’t work on latest Samsung J and A series devices, as you know Samsung release new version of Samsung models like J1 2016, J2 2016, A3 2016, J5 2016, J7 2016, A7 2016, J5 2016, 2017, 2018 etc.
- USB Cable
- Working WIFI connection
- Download the SideSync tool first on your pc. then install the SideSync tool on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, then launch the tool and connect the USB cable.
- Then you will get a popup window, just like the below image.
- Now choose and tap on the Chrome icon from there, then tap on the Accept and continue the terms & conditions to use the chrome browser, then put the following link on the search bar and then tap on search.
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk from there, once downloaded the FRP Bypass apk then install the Apex launcher from there.
- Once the Apex launcher is downloaded then you will see an open button in your device button bar,
- After that, you will get installation block popup on your screen, just click on the settings from that popup and then enable the unknown source option from there,
- Once again download the apex launcher on your device then tap on open and then install the apex launcher from there.
- Now you will access the device home screen, but FRP lock is still enabled. lets bypass it successfully.
- Then open the device menu and then go to file. and then go to the device download folder.
- There you will see FRP Bypass Apk application, install the app by clicking on the FRP bypass apk.
- Once Installation is completed then click on the open button.
- After the application is opened, then tap on the Bypass FRP option.
- Then tap on the Settings option to open your device settings.
- Now go down and tap on the backup & restore option from there.
- Now reset your device.
- Once your devices successfully reset, then you will check your device FRP lock successfully removed.
Samsung Realturm Bypass Method
Realturm is a serial terminal program that is mainly used for debugging data and also using for FRP Unlocking in Samsung devices.
Check below I written a detailed guide on how to use realturm application to bypass google account.
- first, insert a working sim on your lock device.
- A working Wifi connection.
- Samsung USB Drivers installed on your PC.
- Good USB Cable
Make sure: The realturm method only works in Samsung Android 6.0 and 6.1.2 Marshmallow devices.
- Download the Realturm tool first on your pc. then install the Realturm tool on your PC.
- After the installation is completed, then open the Realturm application, as you can see the below image,
- Then connect your device to PC.
- Now click on the PORT in the realturm tool, and then select your device to comport there, if you are not sure about your device to comport then right-click on My Computer -> Manage -> Device Managers -> Modems -> Samsung USB Modems, then right-click on that and click on properties. there you will see your device comport number. (EG-com78)
- Then go back to the display tab again, and select the Half-duplex option there.
- Now click on the Send tab, and then enter the following command and then click on the send numbers.
First command: at+creg?\r\n
- Now follow and enter the same command and then click on the send numbers.
- If you did it in the right way, then you should get a dialer screen.
- Then swipe your finger right to left and then there you will see Internet option there.
- Now tap on the Internet option and then tap on the Chrome browser.
- Then tap on the Accept and continue the terms & conditions to use the chrome browser, then put the following link on the search bar and then tap on search.
- Now follow the below video tutorial to successfully bypass FRP lock from your device.
Make Sure:- your device detects on your PC, otherwise, this method will not work, if not detected then installed the Samsung USB drivers or restart your pc and then try again.
I tested all the above processes personally and all the above processes are 100% working on all Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets as well. all the above methods are working on a specific version of Android os. if any of the listed methods are not working for you because of the new security patch then you can simply comment us on down below we will fix the problems.
- It is not impossible to bypass google account lock. All you need is some patience and understand of the FRP process to how it works.
- You can downgrade your device Android version by flashing your device using Odin but this process is a little bit risky so we can’t recommend you to do it.
- If you are feeling complicated to following these steps or if you have any latest flagship Samsung Galaxy devices like Note 10, S10 Plus, S9, S8, then you can buy our FRP unlock services. we can unlock your Android within a few seconds.
I wish I cover all the things that you wanted to know, if you need any help then you can use the comment section and drop your questions, our team will respond to all the questions.
FAQ Samsung FRP Bypass
In this post, we are trying to covering most frequently asked questions in Google related to Samsung FRP bypass. So let’s take a look at them:
Q. Does its Samsung FRP Bypass apk work on all Google Android device?
Well, we are trying to covering all the latest FRP Bypass methods that’s helps to bypass almost all Android devices, and the FRP bypass apk support almost all latest and old Android devices very easily, if you are the latest version of Android device users then its also work on that too.
Q.How to turn off FRP lock from Samsung devices?
Ans. Well go to settings menu then scroll down and select Account & management then click on the Signed in Google account, check below then you will get Remove Account option, remove the Google account to turn off the Frp feature or turn sync off to turn off the FRP lock feature from Samsung devices.
Q. FRP bypass apk can be used only on Samsung devices or all android devices?
Well, you can use this application to Bypass factory reset protection on your Android devices, This application compatible with all the latest and old Android devices. There is no limitation on that.
Q. FRP Bypass apk is safe or not?
Ans. This application is completely safe, no need any worry using this application.
Q.FRP Bypass apk is free or not?
Ans. Well, this application is 100% free, you don’t need any extra money to buy this application.
Q.How does this application works?
Ans. Check out our detailed guide, just download the app then install and open the application then sign in there with you’re any google mail id that’s it.
Q. Can I use this app in all Samsung FRP lock devices also?
Yes, FRP bypass application support almost all the latest and old Android devices very easily, if you are the latest version of Android users then its also work on that too.
Q. There are many other methods available to Bypass Factory Reset Protection?
Ans. In this article, we already mention all those FRP bypass methods and tools, but every two or three moths android has updated there security patch system, so check out our website we also published some other method to Bypass FRP lock from various Android devices.